An engaging and powerful musical experience!
We make sure to maintain a safe space during the learning process by using repetition and keeping the lesson structure consistent throughout the session. In essence, a Musicalité class looks like the illustration above.
Our music program helps to nurture all aspects of intelligence including musical, kinesthetic, logical/mathematical, visual/spatial, moral, social and linguistic.
Our primary objective is not only to teach music but to enrich the overall development of children through movement!
Furthermore, we enrich our program by including activities which stimulate psychomotor development, language acquisition, sensory awareness, and a sense of physical and emotional security in children. Additionally, we included movements in our activities in order to optimize neurosensory development.
Our musical program is unique, rich, and personalized. We are constantly striving to evolve and improve as we build upon our experience!
• 30 minutes of musical activities per group
• 2.5 hours of music per week (minimum)
• For children from 10 months to 6 years old
• Percussion instruments and diverse pedagogical tools
• Packages per session of 12 weeks or more
• New program and activities for each season
• Bilingual program
• Musical concepts are explored through the body
• Rhythmic and synchronization are at the core of our program
• Our courses are conceived as an informal performance which captivates the children’s attention
• Children guide and inspire our programming
BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM
These are some of the positive impacts noticed by the teachers and directors of the CPEs and daycare centers which implement our music program (Survey 2019):
« Musicalité has been part of the Talents123 family for over 8 years. Their approach to instill a joy of music in children is phenomenal. Personal relationships are formed between their teachers and our children that last well beyond their daycare years. Throughout the years, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to support us in creating beautiful memories for children, parents, and educators alike. A day with Musicalité on the schedule is our children’s favourite day!"
Bilingual Daycare Talents 1,2,3